Essential Products for Your Mature Skincare Routine
Whatever your age, it’s important to take good care of your skin. It works hard for you as a barrier between the environment and your body, and the way it looks and feels often reflects your body’s overall health.
As you get older, it’s even more important to take care of your skin. Here are some tips that will help give you a great skincare routine for mature skin. The three pillars of a good skincare routine for mature skin include cleansing, toning and moisturizing. Let’s take a look at the best Miles Kimball skincare products for each of these steps in your routine.
Ensuring that your skin is nice and clean not only helps keep it healthy but also makes it easier for toners and moisturizers to penetrate skin layers and do what they do best. Here’s what we recommend using:
- Moisturizing Skin Lightening Soap: This gentle soap not only moisturizes skin but helps even out skin tone, reducing the appearance of brown spots. Use it on your face and body day and night.
- Goats Milk & Manuka Honey Soap: Great for sensitive skin, this gentle soap contains vitamins C, B1, B6, B12 and E to help keep your skin healthy.
In addition to moisturizing, it’s important to tone skin — firm it up, improve its texture and even out the tone. Try out these great products:
- Skincare Cosmetics® Anti-Wrinkle Face Serum: This retinol-infused serum improves skin tone, texture and elasticity in as little as two weeks. Use it day and night before you apply moisturizer.
- Sudden Change® Under Eye Firming Serum: This fast-absorbing serum helps reduce the appearance of puffiness, wrinkles and bags under the eyes. It’s a great start to your morning beauty routine.
- Crepe Be Gone Firming Neck Cream: People often get so caught up in making their faces look good that they forget to care for their necks. Our firming neck cream offers a great way to moisturize and firm up the skin on your neck.
Moisturizing is important at any age, but especially when you’re getting older. Your skin needs moisture to look and feel healthy. Here are some of our best recommendations for moisturizing:
- Advanced Clinicals® Collagen Skin Rescue Lotion: Infuse your skin with collagen and leave it feeling smooth, plump, lifted and firm. You’ll reduce the signs of aging while moisturizing.
- Retinol Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream: Made with retinol and potent dead sea minerals, this night cream moisturizes while boosting elasticity, slowing collagen breakdown and lightening brown spots. It’s actually a crossover between a moisturizer and a toner.
- Crepe Be Gone Skin Firming Collagen Chin Masks: Keep your chin up with these skin-tightening masks, designed to smooth and plump the skin on your chin so you look and feel great.
- Advanced Clinicals® Coconut Oil Moisturizing Cream: This nourishing cream is great for your face, hands, knees and entire body. It incorporates lavender extract and coconut oil to keep your skin looking and feeling great.